Positions: Bilingual Subject Teachers (Math/ Physics/ Biology/ Economics/ Chemistry/ English/ ICT)
Location: Guanghua Cambridge International School, No 2788 Chuanzhou Road, Pudong Shanghai
We expect to hire 10 teachers starting from August 2020.
Job Responsibilities :
1. In accordance to the CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Examinations) or AP(College Board) syllabus, teach relevant Alevel and IGCSE subject course or AP course in English.
2. Assign appropriate homework and correct homework in a prompt manner.
3. Supervise students and keep an accurate record of students' learning progress.
4. Prepare students' periodic school reports.
5. Contact parents and discuss their child's progress in a positive manner.
6. Attend meetings as requested (e.g. Parents' meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required, at the discretion of the college.
7. Supervise and manage a group of 25-30students.
8. Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications.
1. University or above degree in relevant subject area.
2. Good command of English, can teach relevant subject in English
3. Good team player
4. Respect culture diversity
5. Love to work with Children and committed in teaching
6. Teaching experience in International Curriculum is a plus
1. Summer & Winter Vocation＋Christmas Holiday.
2. Free Shuttles.
3. Festival Gifts.
4. Spring & Autumn Outing/Travel allowance.
5. Social Insurances and medical insurance.
6. Assistance to Chinese staff to apply for Shanghai HUKOU.
1. International Course Training, such as A-level and workshop.
2. Professional development qualification certificate.
3. Have an opportunity to be a Cambridge examiner.